Businesses Australia-wide lodge their BAS with Quick Tax because:
- Your statement is assessed by a qualified accountant here in Australia.
- Our accountants’ extensive experience means they can give you highly relevant advice and help you make profitable business decisions.
- We make sure you’ve included all expenses and aren’t paying more than you should.
- Monthly payments can be spread out over the year instead of one bill.
- No hidden costs, all our fees are transparent and communicated clearly before we start.
- Personal consultation and advice.
Successful businesses are built on solid financial and accounting foundations; we pride ourselves on being able to provide a reliable base to support your business.
At Quick Tax we can help you lodge your Business Activity Statements (BAS) so that your business activities are accurately reported, you don’t pay more GST than you should and you can spend time growing your business with the peace of mind that your accounts are in order.
Many of our accountants have experience running businesses locally, so they understand the complexities and issues that are specific to small and medium sized businesses. This experience is translated into savvy, results-driven advice for our business clients.
Here are some of the areas we cover with our BAS lodgement service:
- Goods and Services tax (GST)
- Pay as you go (PAYG) income tax instalment
- Pay as you go (PAYG) tax withheld
- Fringe benefits tax (FBT) instalment
- Luxury car tax (LCT)
- Wine equalisation tax (WET)
- Fuel tax credits
Business Activity Statement Fees